5 Easy Tips for the Holidays
- Nature: Use elements of nature. Place some sticks in a lovely vase, paint them white (optional), and hang some ornaments on them. Pinecones in a bowl, or spray painted white are lovely. Magnolia branches with the leaves are gorgeous.
- Use what you have: Layer your dinnerware. If you have more than one set, you can mix and match and make them look fantastic by adding pops of color to coordinate with napkins, etc.
- Glass cake plates: You can use the glass stand, or turn the cover upside down and add ornaments, greenery, etc. Create a snow village with little houses and trees and have the cake plate covered with the glass dome.
4. Lastly, don’t forget to have a hot cocoa / beverage station for your family or guests.
5. Just pick a few areas that you want to highlight and don’t stress about the rest! Enjoy your time with your loved ones!
Call me if you need an emergency “all hands on deck” session. I now offer “Desiggner on Demand package where you can book a block of hours. Sometimes you just need a little bit of hand holding and 1-2-3 steps to zip through that project!
Remember, I’m here for you, no décor or staging dilemma is too small!